Noctua presents the NH-U12P CPU cooler
After Noctua recently presented an innovative 120 mm fan and a promising thermal compound , the Austrian cooling specialist is launching its own product offensive this week with a new CPU cooler, the Noctua NH-U12P, continue.
The cooler has a typical tower design, weighs 600 grams and has four U-shaped dual heat pipes. 36 aluminum cooling fins are soldered to the copper heatpipes of the NH-U12P and should ensure good heat dissipation even at low fan speeds due to the large distance between them. In addition to improved mainboard compatibility, not much has been changed compared to the existing coolers of the Noctua NH-U series.
However, it turns out to be interesting the scope of delivery, which, in addition to the actual NH-U12P cooler, consists of the aforementioned NF-P12 fan and the aforementioned NT-H1 thermal paste. The package is rounded off by 'SecuFirm' mounting kits known from other Noctua NH-U coolers and mounting clips for even two fans. In principle, the cooler can be ventilated using two 120 mm fans. The frame height of the fans may be both 25 mm and 38 mm.
The recommended retail price for the Noctua NH-U12P is 56.90 euros or 64.90 US dollars. The manufacturer's guarantee is 6 years.
- Height (without fan) 158 mm
- Width (without fan) 126 mm
- Depth (without fan) 71 mm
- Height (with fan) 158 mm
- Width (with fan) 126 mm
- Depth (with fan) 95 mm
- Weight (without fan) 600 g
- Weight (with fan) 770 g
- Material copper (base and heat pipes), aluminum (cooling fins), soldered
- Fan compatibility 120x120x25mm/120x120x38mm (two fans can also be mounted)
Scope of delivery
- One NF-P12 Fan
- Mounting clips for two fans
- Ultra-Low-Noise-Adapter (ULNA)
- NT-H1 thermal paste
- SecuFirm Mounting kits for Intel LGA & AMD AM2 (+)
- Intel Socket LGA 775, AMD AM2 & AM2 + , Intel Xeon on request
- Approved up to Intel all frequencies, AMD all frequencies