nForce 2 board from FIC
After the nVidia nForce 2 chipset can be found more and more frequently on new mainboards, the Taiwanese manufacturer FIC is now jumping on the bandwagon. In a press release he announced the first nForce 2 mainboard, the AU11.
Here are the specifications:
- ATX form factor (9.6 'x 12') motherboard for AMD Athlon and Duron series processors
- 200/266/333 MHz system data bus
- nVidia®nForce2 128SSP/MCP-T chipset
- Support for up to 3GB DDR 200/266/333/400 memory
- 128 bit dual channel memory support
- On-board IDE with 2 dual-channel enhanced PCI bus master IDE connectors
- ATA 100/133
- 1 AGP 8X slot, 6 PCI slots
- Realtek ALC650 5.1 channel audio
- Realtek RTL 8201L on-board LAN
- Support for wake on ring and wake on LAN
- Support for 2 IEEE 1394 ports and up to 6 USB 2.0 ports
- Parallel port and 2 serial ports
- PS2 mouse and keyboard support
- Auto power failure recovery, ACPI ready (STD), Suspend to RAM, H/W monitoring
However, the AU11 seems to be ge Looked more closely at the EPoX 8RDA (+), because the two mainboards practically do not differ. The following software is included with the mainboard with the purchase: Norton Anti Virus, Norton Ghost, Norton Personal Firewall and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
We are not yet aware of prices or price differences to the EPoX 8RDA (+) or availability Information above.