New beta version of Powerstrip
Once again the guys at EntechTaiwan have released a new beta version of Powerstrip 3.16. It has the build number 276, you can find it in our download section. In this new version, as in the previous one, some bugs have been fixed and the to-do list updated.
Below are some bug fixes in the new version:
- Automatic transparent head swapping for GeForce 4 and GeForce 4 MX
- Gradual clock adjustment added for compatibility with GeForce 4 Ti4600
- Changed AGP 8x transfer support
- Added support for new ATI chips
- Improved support for running as a service on Windows 2000/XP
- 3.4 stars
PowerStrip is a universal tuning tool for graphics cards.
- Version 3.90 Build 736, Win 7 German