First Linux driver for Kyro cards
The fan community around the Kyro chip had to wait a long time for the first drivers for Linux, but the wait is now over. On the development pages of PowerVR you can now find the first beta drivers for various distributions that demand everything from the chip.
This is the first beta version (Build 2.00.20.0180) that still comes with one or other errors.
The driver is suitable for the following distributions:
- SuSE 7.3 - i386
- Red Hat 7.2 - Athlon
- Red Hat 7.2 - i386
- Red Hat 7.2 - i686
- Red Hat 7.2_2.4.9_13 - Athlon
- Red Hat 7.2_2.4.9 _13 - i386
- Red Hat 7.2_2.4.9_13 - i686
- Red Hat 7.2_2.4.9_21 - Athlon
- Red Hat 7.2_2.4.9_21 - i386
- Red Hat 7.2_2.4.9_21 - i686
- Mandrake 8.1 - i686